There are many reasons as to why soy wax is better than paraffin wax in candles and melts. Soy Wax is cleaner burning and cooler so generally burns 30-50% longer than a paraffin making it better both for the environment and your health! Soy Wax also contains zero toxins, carcinogens or pollutants so is less likely to trigger allergies making it a better alternative to old-fashioned paraffin wax (from petroleum oil) which produces harmful by-products when burned or melted.
It is a natural, renewable and biodegradable resource derived from sustainably grown soybeans. It is free from pesticides, genetically modified materials and herbicides offering a clean, even and long lasting burn.
Derived from the soybean, soy wax is a hydrogenated vegetable oil that turns to a solid at room temperature. Soy wax contains nothing artificial.
- 100% Plant Based
- All Natural
- Sustainable, Renewable and Biodegradable
- Free of Pesticide and Herbicide residue
- Free of genetically modified material
- Friendly to animals, no testing
- No petroleum products
- No animal products
- No insect products
Fragrance Oils Information
Lowe & Co. fragrances are paraben and phthalate free and none of our fragrance oils or waxes are tested on animals. Our Soy and beeswax products are vegetarian friendly and all of our Soy candles and melts are vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Soy wax is known to burn with minimal soot but all candles will emit a degree of soot if the wick is not cared for (see below). To Avoid soot and lengthen the life of your candle keep your wick trimmed to 5-8mm . This is particularly important to avoid black soot marks on glass container candles.
Soy wax has a memory in that it will follow the path of the previous burn so for the first time we recommend burning your candle until the wax has melted to the edge of the container. When you light it again it will follow that path and no wax will be wasted. It is also recommended that you burn your candle for a max of 4 hours each time and keep the wick trimmed to 5mm to 8mm.
Please remove all packaging prior to lighting and follow candle safety advice at all times.
Each size of candle or melt has an estimated burn time. The burn time is based on tests we do here and also by independent testers. There are many factors that effect burn time such as the ambient temperature of the room, container diameter and fragrance characteristics. This is why every candle is tested with every variation of container, fragrance or wax blend. Any estimation of time is based on burning your candle for a maximum of 4 hours in every 24 hours period and relies on following our candle care instructions including keeping the wick trimmed.
To prevent fire and serious injury
- Burn candle within sight and do not leave unattended.
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn candles on or near anything flammable.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials inc. matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn the candle on a level fire resistant surface.
Candle containers get hot when burnt for a long time and may mark painted or varnished surfaces – we recommend the use of a candle plate under your candle to prevent scorching and accidental wax spillage.
Allergens & CLP Information
Since June 2015 any UK candlemaker have been required to label any sensitive products (even naturally occurring ones) contained in their candles under the ‘Classification of Labelling & Packaging’ or CLP. All Lowe & Co candles are labelled with full allergens (if present) clearly on the base.
If you have a particular sensitivity to an ingredient please contact us for a full list of ingredients so we can best advise you.
These are our current list of fragrances
Full List of fragrance CLP warnings and descriptions
WARNING May produce an allergic reaction. May cause an allergic skin reaction.Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Lowe & Co, Sileby Marine, Mill Lane, Sileby Leics. LE12 7UX 01509 812858
1 – Seaweed & Juniper – a fresh invigorating accord opening with refreshing notes of white tea, lemon, mandarin, pear and green tea with a light floral background with amber and soft woods. A bracing but cosy aroma. Contains: citral, citronellol, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, methylenedioxyphenyl methylpropanal, 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl.
2 – Black Cherry – a delicious strong and vibrant scent identical to a tub of ripe cherries, retaining all the sweetness of Cherry but adding notes of rum notes and a deep red tartness. A scent that will fill your space with a rich cosy aroma. Contains: D-limonene, Damascenone Total, Iso E Super
3 – Baby Powder – a full bodied scent identical to rich spicy cinnamon powder. With notes of cinnamon bark, allspice, and vanilla, this fragrance will radiate heat to every corner of your home. Contains: Nerol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Methyl Cinnamate, 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl Acetate.
4 – Red Hot Cinnamon – a full bodied scent identical to rich spicy cinnamon powder. With notes of cinnamon bark, allspice, and vanilla, this fragrance will radiate heat to every corner of your home. Contains: Eugenol; D-limonene; #Alpha-methylcinnamic Aldehyde; #Cinnamaldehyde.
5 – Aventos – Nature-inspired notes lend a sense of energy to this men’s fragrance, that blends delicate florals with fruity notes, or choose a zesty, citrus-based fragrance to bring a cosy aroma to grey days. Contains: Alpha Pinene, Iso E Super, Limonene, 3 And 4-(4-hyrdoxy-4methylpentyl)-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxaldehyde
6 – Fresh Linen – a powdery, musky floral accord with violet, orange blossom along with refreshing green hints and jasmine and lily. It has Top Notes: Citrus, Galbanum, an intense green fragrance with woody and balsamic elements. Heart Notes of Violet, Orange Blossom, Lily, Jasmine and base Notes of Woods, Amber, Musk and is scent that will fill your space with a wonderful cosy aroma. Contains: onone, 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate
7 – Tobacco & Oak – is a warm, woody chypre accord of strong, smoky tobacco and dusty oak, enhanced further by leather, spice and musk….. just like an aftershave! A sensual cosy aroma. Contains: tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, butylphenyl methylpropional
8 – Cedarwood & Jasmine with base notes of woodsy, balsamic cedarwood with fresh floral top notes of Jasmine for a fresh room filling aroma. A luxury high quality fragrance. Contains: geraniol, iso eugenol, 3 and 4-(4-hyrdoxy-4-methylpentyl)-3-cyclohexene-1carboxaldehyde
9 – New Car Smell – This fragrance is similar in style and identity to that aroma you get when opening the car door in the first few months of ownership. You instantly think of plastic but it’s nothing like it. A great balance of amber, birch tar, castoreum, cedar, moss and leather. Contains: alpha-isomethyl ionone.
10 – Lime Cooler – a zesty lime accord with notes of vanilla and coconut. This is a great fresh scent which is ideally suited to the kitchen and masks what you’ve cooked for lunch. Contains: nerol, citral, citronellol, geraniol, d-limonene, hexyl cinnamal, geranyl acetate, terpinolene
11 – Candy Apple – a crisp and fruity scent derived from a blend of green and red apple to temper the sweetness. The Green Apple notes add wonderful freshness, depth and tartness to the scent. Contains: hexyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamic aldehyde
12 – Coffee Mocha – A mouthwatering medley of fresh coffee, cream and caramel. Contains: anise alcohol, geraniol
13 – NOT USED YET
14 – Bubblegum – a sweet uplifting and fun scent reminiscent of the popular confectionery first invented in Philadelphia. A sweet fun scent has notes of strawberry, sugar, bergamot, raspberry, whipped cream, peach, pineapple and citrus accord. Contains: amyl cinnamic aldehyde, alpha iso methyl ionone, methyl cinnamate.
15 – Spring Awakening is similar to the popular fabric conditioner. Trapped in the scent of spring flowers and hints of natural patchouli and white cedar, you can look forward to a revitalizing, uplifting experience that will leave you feeling invigorated and totally refreshed. Contains: nerol, cyclamen aldehyde, butylphenyl, methylpropional,citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, alpha-isomethyl, ionone, hexyl salicylate, 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate, trimethylpropylcyclohexanepropanol, heliotropine.
16 – Alien Attack – is similar to the womens fragrance Alien which a rich floral, woody, amber aroma containing jasmine, sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber. It is a fragrance to wake your emotions. Contains: alpha iso methyl ionone, coumarin, geraniol, geranyl acetate, helional.
17 – POMEGRANATE BLACK – This fragrance is similar in style and identity to a well known fragrance. Rich and fruity pomegranate and raspberry, the elegant floral note of Casablanca lily and the warmth of guaiac wood and amber. Contains: eugenol, cashmeran, exaltolide.
18 – Parma Violets – a concentrated aroma, identical to the scent of those little purple parma violet sweets. It is packed with sweet and fresh base notes, reminiscent of a childhood sweet shop. Guaranteed to bring those memories flooding back! A familiar cosy aroma. Contains: heliotropine, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone
19 – Tuscan Leather – In Tom Ford’s Tuscan Leather, a smoky, bitter birch-tar leather accord combines with thyme, raspberry, and saffron to create a scent paradox: A scent that’s both clean and sultry, bone-dry and sweet. Contains: heliotropine, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone
20 – Vanilla – is full and sweet, identical to freshly chopped vanilla pods. It has a distinctive spicy but delicate floral aroma packed with vanilla scent. A top selling classic fragrance. Contains: cinnamic aldehyde, diacetyl, benzyl salicylate, coumarin)
21 – BEER – Yes, its smells like Beer. An aromatic fragrance supported by notes of yeast and malt. Surprisingly nice. Contains: acetylcedrene, coumarin.
22 – DETTOL Fragrance – New and improved. Smelling similar to the first aid antiseptic that is well known by so many for that extra clean scent. Not affiliated with the anti septic manufacturer this fragrance oil simply smells similar to the product. Contains: longifolene
23 – Twilight Garden – A beautiful blend of flowering lilies with rich ylang-ylang and jasmine, perfectly balanced with uplifting notes of peach, apple and long-lasting musk. Cherry Bakewell – A sweet suculent mix of rich Cherry and warm Almonds. Contains: Eugenol, Cashmeran,exaltolide.
24 – Cherry Bakewell – A sweet suculent mix of rich Cherry and warm Almonds. Contains: D-limonene, Damascenone Total, Iso E Super
25 – Armani – Acqua Di Gio – top notes include Mandarin, Lime, Bergamot, Jasmine and Lemon, heart notes which include Rose, Peach, Violet, Coriander and Nutmeg as well as base notes of Amber, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Cedar and Musk. Contains: benzyl salicylate, citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, pinenes, geranyl, acetate, helional, heliotropin, l carvone
26 – Gaultier – Le Male – notes of wormwood, bergamot, cardamom, lavender, orange blossom, cinnamon, cumin, wood, musk, amber, vanilla and tonka bean. Contains: butylphen yl methylpropi onal, cou marin, linalool, alphaisometh yl ion on e, 4-ter t-butylc yclohex yl aceta
27 – Izzy Myaki – L’eau d’essey – fresh yet warm, woody scent accented with spicy notes. It has top notes of juniper, bergamot and lavender, middle notes of sage, coriander and freesia and base notes of sandalwood, moss and cedar. Contains: butylphen yl methylpropi onal, cou marin, linalool, alphaisometh yl ion on e, 4-ter t-butylc yclohex yl aceta
28 – Tom Ford – Noir – complex blend of saffron, black rose and truffle, with softer notes of vanilla, patchouli and oud wood. A very sophisticated scent, intense and unusual. Contains: amyl cinnamic aldehyde, alpha iso methyl ionone, methyl
29 – Patchouli & Musk – Get your freak on with this beautifully balanced Patchouli & Musk scent. A rich, sweet and mellow accord and not at all like the aged hippy you have in mind…. Deep and tenacious this scent gives off a surprisingly sweet aroma. Contains: Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Alpha Iso Methyl Ionone, Methyl
30 – Amber & Lavender – A rich fragrance opening with top notes of lavender and geranium leading into a heart of soft woods resting on a base of amber, frankincense and tonka. Contains: 4-tertbutylcyclohexyl acetate, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, linalyl acetate, nerol,tetramethyl
31 – Blackcurrant & Argawood – This captivating scent opens with a delectable compote of luscious blackcurrant, plum, raspberry, strawberry and apple, softened by a heart of violet, rose and jasmine. On dry down, a rich blend of sandalwood, cedarwood, guiacwood, amber and patchouli completes the fragrance. Contains: 4-tertbutylcyclohexyl acetate, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, linalyl acetate, nerol,tetramethyl
32 – Blue Coral & Sea Salt – A crisp ozonic floral fragrance opening with top notes of citrus fruits, cool marine notes, green notes and marigold supported by a floral heart of freesia, tea, waterlily, osmanthus, jasmin and rose resting on a base of musk, precious woods and dry fruits. Contains: 4-tertbutylcyclohexyl acetate, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, linalyl acetate, nerol,tetramethyl
33 – Aloe Vera & Cucumber – This is amazing. The uplifting scent of Aloe Vera perfectly matching the cool crispness of freshly cut cucumber. Contains: 4-tertbutylcyclohexyl acetate, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, linalyl acetate, nerol,tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes.
34 – Grapefruit & Lemon – Grapefruit and Lemon come face to face in an explosion of citrus zing that will leave any space feeling fresh, uplifted and Vibrant. Perfect to brighten up your living room, kitchen or bathroom. Contains: 4-tertbutylcyclohexyl acetate, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, linalyl acetate, nerol,tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes.
35 – Avocado & Mint – The herbal, floral and woody scent of fresh Avocado balanced with refreshing mint to create another perfect mix for summer. Contains: 4-tertbutylcyclohexyl acetate, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, linalyl acetate,tetramethyl
36 – Raspberry & Peppercorn – A sparkling red raspberry fragrance warmed with red and black peppercorn. Luxurious, Intoxicating blend of sweet and sharp. Contains: (ethoxymethyl) cyclododecane, citronellol, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, linalyl acetate, tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes.
37 – Fahrenheit – Inspired by the original Fahrenheit this is a revolutionary modern fragrance with top notes of mandarin, a highly original violet accord and a warm cedar, patchouli and leather drydown. A virile, delicate and rounded fragrance. Contains: acetate, citronellol, coumarin, linalool, linalyl acetate, nerol,tetramethyl
38 – Tide Pool – the familiar aroma of fresh seashore smells through intense marine and ozone notes, with slight floral overtones and exuding a strong and prominent smell associated with that sea side air. Contains: Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Alpha Iso Methyl Ionone, Methyl
39 – Coconut & Citrus – A rich creamy coconut fragrance enlivened by fresh lime and verbena. Contains citral, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool, linalyl acetate, tetramethyl acetylocta hydronaphthalenes.
40 – Lime, Basil & Mandarin – Peppery basil and aromatic white thyme bring an unexpected twist to the scent of limes on a Caribbean breeze. A modern classic. Contains: alpha iso methyl ionone, hydroxycitronellal, p-tert-butyl-alpha-methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde, limonene, alpha pinene, helional
41 – Ylang Ylang – The ultimate exotic scent, packed with sweet, floral aromas. Contains: lilial / lilistralis (p-tert.-Butyl-alpha-methyl dihydrocinnamic aldehyde) (repr. Cat 3), alpha-hexyl cinnamic aldehyde (hca) (2-hexyl-phenyl-2-propenal) and iso e super (octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetranethyl-2-acetonaphthone)
42 – Rose – Remind yourself of summer with this beautiful, light, crisp, red rose fragrance. Contains: geranium oil (rose geranium oil).
43 – Fresh Bread – soft notes of butter and sweet dough. Contains: dimethylhydroxy furanone, heliotropine, methylcinnamic aldehyde.
44 – Sparkling Champagne – Smells exactly like fresh Sparkling champagne. Contains: acetylcedrene, coumarin.
45 – Tuscan Herbs – A timeless Mediterranean treat. Top notes of freshly rubbed tomato leaves, Sicilian lemon groves and sun ripened oranges lead into a bouquet garni of freshly crushed oregano. Base notes include aromatic woods. Contains: 2,4-dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, carvacrol, alpha-iso-methylionone, d-limonene, p-t-butyl- alpha- methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde
46 – Enchanted Forest Frolic in a forest of evergreens as fresh fir needles fall among aromatic white cedar and musk, with a wintery whisper of citrus. Top notes of bergamot, wild flowers, black currant and lemon rind meanders into a heart of balsam, cashmere wodos and tonka. Base notes include pine, oakmoss and fire needles. Contains: 2,4-dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, 3,5,5-trimethylhexanal,citral, ethyl methylphenylglycidate, lauric aldehyde, terpinolene, beta-caryophyllene, beta- pinene, d-limonene
47 – Bois woods – A fresh, herbal accord of eucalyptus and spices, leading into a heart of clove, floral, magnolia and nutmeg. Woody base notes include cedarwood, musk and mosses. Contains: (iso e-super)
48 – Rhubarb & Custard – Fruity, tart rhubarb fragrance with creamy vanilla custard notes. Contains: hexyl salicylate, delta-1-(2,6,6-trimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-yl)-2-buten-1-one.
49 – Peppermint & Eucalyptus – Sweet and strong peppermint mingles with freshly picked eucalytus leaves. This super strong fragrance has a high essential oil content. Great for overcoming strong odours, such as pet smells. Contains: limonene.
50 – Red Plum and Cedar – a mellow. well balanced accord of sweet red plum and warm cedar. Contains citronellol, coumarin, geraniol, aldehyde c16 (strawberry pure), delta damascone (937856)
51 – Dragons Blood – an alluring woody, earthy scent with fruity notes on a base of sweet amber, patchouli and sandalwood. Contains ethyl methylphenylglycidate, linalyl acetate, p-anisyl acetate
52 – Black Magic – zesty orange highlights and the sweet liquorice aroma of aniseed, this fragrance captures the mystical essence of Halloween. A warm spicy blend of ginger and clove wraps an intoxicating jasmine heart, leading to a base of herbal patchouli and creamy vanilla. Contains 3,7-dimethyl-1,6-octadien-3-yl acetate, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, isoeugenol, limonene, linalool.
53 – Jelly Beans – A sweet and fruity accord with nuances of raspberry and strawberry cooled slightly by gentle citrus notes on a sugar sweet vanilla base. Contains ethyl methylphenylglycidate, heliotropine.
54 – Firesmoke & Leather – A rich warming accord with top notes of citrus and herbal on a heart of jasmine, tobacco, leather and a hint of raspberry supported by a base of cedarwood, musk, amber, smoky vetiver and moss Contains :4-tertbutylcyclohexyl Acetate, butylphenyl, Methylpropional, hexyl cinnamal, tetramethyl, Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes
55 – Siberian Pine – A rich Herbal fragrance dominated by Siberian Pine alongside Eucalyptus & Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Guaiacwood, Musk Contains 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, Acetyl cedrene, alphaPinene.
56 – Christmas Spice. A stunning, spicy Christmas composition. Warming notes of nutmeg, cinnamon and clove underpin a glazed orange heart. A must-have Christmas classic. Contains : Cinnamaldehyde,Eugenol, d-Limonene
57 – Winter Gingerbread. The aroma of spicy warm gingerbread rich with nutmeg, cinnamon and brown sugar will evoke childhood memories of gingerbread men and gingerbread houses. Perfect for a spreading the festive glow throughout your home ! Contains : lpha-pinenes, beta-pinenes, citral, delta-damascone, ethoxy-methoxymethyl-phenol, eucalyptol, eugenol, geranyl acetate, limonene, linalool, linalyl acetate
58 – Treacle Pudding. A rich warm British classic, the ultimate winter-warming comfort aroma. A sweet sticky fragrance of buttery treacle toffee, hints of vanilla with soft balsamic spicy facets. Contains: Diethyl Phthalate
59 – Stewed Plums. A vibrant fruity accord of juicy plum supported with interludes of ripe pear and sweet peach with vanilla and sugar in the base. Contains: Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Delta-Damascone, Ethyl Methylphenylglycidate
60 – Winter walks. Sea and beach wrapped up in their winter coats, shimmering away in the winter sun. Winter fun at the seaside means a bracing walk on the beach and along the tidemark, enjoying a hot cup of whatever you fancy with a view of the sea, savouring the Christmas atmosphere and the ambience in the seaside resorts Contains: Citral, Citronellol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylenedioxyphenyl Methylpropanal, 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl
61 – Spiced Apple. Dream of simpler times with this classic mix of Apple and Cinnamon Contains: Hexyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde.
62 – OUT OUT or Black opium. Inspired by Yves Saint Laurent classic perfume. An addictive gourmand floral with notes of black coffee, white florals and vanilla – for sweetness and sensuality. Contains; Cashmeran, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Helional, Hydroxycitronellal.
63 – Effete. A luxurious resinous scent of many facets. A warm powdery indulgence – earthy smoky tonka bean with a slight hint of lavender and almond. A well balanced oriental with a velvety amber base. If you could describe a fragrance as a sensual enveloping hug, then this would be it! Top Notes – Lavender – Cinnamon, Middle Notes – Cypriol – Heliotrope – Myrrh – Guaiacwood, Base Notes – Moss – Amber – Vanilla – Tonka – Benzoin -Suede Contains 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3-Pentamethyl-4(5h)-Indanone, Coumarin, Hexyl Salicylate, Methyl Atrarate, [3R-(3a,3a,6ab,7b, 8aa)]-Octahydro-6-Methoxy-3,6,8,8-Tetramethyl-1h-3a,7- Methanoazulene, Alpha-Iso-Methylionone.
64 – Love Potion. A fruity floral fragrance combining sweet peach supported by apricot, strawberry and cassis with a floral body and a musky powdery background. Similar in style and identity to a well known Oriflame fragrance. Contains Ethyl Methylphenylglycidate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Pentadecalactone.
65 – Woodsage and Sea Salt. Jo Malone inspired scent of the sea salt. Escape the everyday along the windswept shore. Waves breaking white, the air fresh with sea salt and spray. Alive with the mineral scent of the rugged cliffs. Mingling with the woody earthiness of sage. Lively, spirited and totally joyful. Contains Alpha-Iso-Methylionone, Cyclopentadecanolide (omega-pentadecanolide) (exaltex) And Iso E Super (octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetranethyl-2-acetonaphthone).
66 – English Pear & Freesia. A fresh, sensuous and fruity floral accord with notes of juicy pear, followed by soft florals of freesia and rose supported by patchouli, amber and sheer musk. Lusious and Golden. Similar in style and identity to the iconic well known Jo Malone fragrance. Contains (E)-1-(2,6,6- Trimethyl-1,3-Cyclohexadien-1-Yl)-2-Buten-1-One, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Tetrahydrolinalool, Tetramethyl, Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes.
67 – Fresh Mint & Rhubarb. A crisp, zingy rhubarb is soothed by the sweetness of apple, pear and caramelised sugar. All of this is freshened by lush garden mint leaves and a hint of lemon. Contains Citral, Delta-Damascone, Geraniol, Heliotropine, Tetramethyl, Acetyloctahy Dronaphthalenes.
68 – Sandalwood. Often cited as one of the most expensive woods in the world, Sandlewood is an aromatic blend of deep, woody scents and often smells like a mix of floral, rich, balsamic, soft, and sweet accents. Known to help with clarity and calmness. Contains Acetylcedrene,Cinnamal, Delta-Damascone, Isoeugenol, Tetramethylacetyloctahydronaphthalenes
69 – Moroccan Spice – Capture the spirit of the Bazaar with top notes of orange and green hints. The middle of jasmine, orris root, pine resin, orchid are complemented by hints of patchouli. The bottom has woody hints with incense, amber, rose, spicy, strong musks and vanilla. Contains Benzyl salicylate (Phenylmethyl-2-hydroxybenzoate), Coumarin, alpha-Hexyl cinnamic aldehyde and Iso E super (Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetranethyl-2-acetonaphthone)
70 – Wild Fig & Cassis – A wild fig accord with notes of raspberry, cassis and rich plum blended with a Mediterranean pine woody base. Similar in style and identity to the well known Jo Malone fragrance. Contains Cyclamen Aldehyde.
71 – Oriental Poppy – A warm, oriental spicy fragrance opening with top notes of pink pepper, orange blossom and crisp pear. The heart of the fragrance is a modern blend of jasmine and dark coffee, while the sumptuous base of patchouli, vanilla and cedar gives a sophisticated shade to the composition. Based on the YSL classic. Contains – (Benzyl salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, alpha-Methyl- 1,3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde.
72- Peony & Blush – A luxurious fragrance with flirtatious top notes of juicy red apple, floral notes of peony blossom, jasmine, gillyflower and rose mixing with soft blush suede. Inspired by Jo Malone fragrance of the same name. Contains – Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl) ethanone, Coumarin, Formaldehyde cyclododecyl ethyl acetal, d-Limonene.
73 – Wild Bluebell – Similar in Style and Identity to a Jo Malone brand. This Fresh wild bluebell is a floral accord opening with notes of crisp green leaves, marine notes, clove bud and melon with a heart of jasmine, freesia, orange blossom, gardenia and milky peach notes on a base of white musk and sensual amber. Contains – Benzyl salicylate
74 – Green Tomato Leaf – An essential crisp green salad aroma with a blend of various lettuce, watercress, cucumber and tomato tantalised by traces of basil, oregano and thyme. A Jo Malone inspired classic. Contains – 2,4-Dimethyl-3- cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, 2-Methyl-3-(p-isopropylphenyl) propionaldehyde
75. Hey you – is inspired by Paul Smith’s celebrated use of colour. The fresh, sparkling citrus opening is followed by a very British aromatic lavender heart, blended with a fruity apple accord. The base notes underline the strong masculinity of patchouli and vetiver, magnified with the sensuality of ciste absolute. The perfect opener. Contains – 2,6-dimethyl-7-octen-2-ol cis-2-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate hexamethylind anopyran citronellol citra
76. – Si – Chic, sultry, intense and soft. Inspired by Armani this delicate perfume contains bergamot, mandarin and liquer de cassis, rose de mai absolute, neroli absolute and jasmine absolute. Base notes of patchouli oil, amber and musky undertones of vanilla absolute. Contains – benzyl salicylate, limonene, helional, hexyl salicylate, iso esuper
77 – 50 Shades of Rouge – A masculine aromatic woody accord opening with citrus medley of bergamot, orange & rosemary. The heart of this fragrance is a modern complex blend of almond, jasmine and Tonka, resting on a base of leather, cedar, vetiver, patchouli, amber, vanilla and musk. Contains – 1- (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 – Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl) ethanone, Coumarin, Formaldehyde cyclododecyl ethyl acetal, d-Limonene.
78. Mysterious Secret – A sweet fruity floral fragrance opening with top notes of juicy peach alongside fresh red fruit notes complemented by a hint of sparkling citrus leading to an exotic floral heart and resting on a substantive base of precious woods, vanilla, amber and tonka bean. Contains – coumarin, limonene
79. Cut Grass. The advocating aroma of lush green grass the first cut of spring. This sparkling fresh scent blended with green herbal accords with freshly cut stems, soft grass and cool lily will bring back memories of a country lane on a summers day. Contains – 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde.
80. Crystal Mountain Water. Unisex, crisp and watery, this fresh citrus accord opens with bergamot, tea, mandarin, ozone and cassis on a floral heart of jasmine and violet, supported on a fond of musk, sandal and amber. Contains – 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3-pentamethyl-4(5H)-indanone
81. Cracking Log Fire. – Reminiscent of a crackling log fire, this sumptuous woody accord is comprised of sweet cedarwood, incense and earthy patchouli harmonised by touches of soft, silky musk and smooth vanilla. Contains 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8- tetramethyl-2- naphthalenyl) ethanone, Eugenol
82. Harbour Mist. An ozonic, marine floral fragrance with gardenia and lavender notes, complemented by green lily notes on a musky dry down. Contains – 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8- Octahydro-2,3,8,8- tetramethyl -2- naphthalenyl) ethanone, 3 and 4
83. Grapefruit Lux – Grapefruit Lux has top notes are grapefruit and tangerine; middle notes are rosemary, mint, paprika and jasmine; base notes are vetiver, patchouli and oakmoss. Contains BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, GERANYL ACETATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, LINALYL ACETATE.
84. Strawberry – A rich juicy strawberry fragrance with supporting notes of apple, peach, sugar, floral nuance and a base of musk and dry fruit. Contains – methyl cinnamate
85. Old Spice – Old Spice is the scent of ‘our fathers’ with it’s classic barbershop and splash aftershave aroma, clean, powdery but not overtly feminine, spicy and a tad sweet. Contains – alpha-isomethylionone, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol,heliotropine, limonene, linalool, linalyl acetate
86. Sweet Pea & Honey – Fruity floral hyacinth, rose, floral, pine, jasmine, beeswax and balsamic. Contains – alpha-Amyl cinnamic aldehyde (ACA) (2-Pentyl-3-phenyl-2-propen-1-al). May produce an allergic reaction
87. Hot Chocolate – Smells just like the real thing. A great balance. Not too sweet with rich, bitter chocolate cutting through. An amazing cosy aroma for those cooler nights. May feel hunger! Contains – Dimethylhydroxy Furanone.
88. Orange & Cinnamon – A fresh wave of tangy citrus with a warming hint of cinnamon. Brilliant for the festive season but a fresh all rounder too. Contains – Cinnamic aldehyde (3-Phenyl-2-propenal) (Cinnamaldehyde) and d-Limonene (p-Mentha-1,8-diene).
89. Rain – Think sweet, fresh and flora rather than a wet Saturday in the town. This is an amazing fragrance with a fresh marine fragrance opening with lemon, lime, bergamot, juniper and green notes supported by waterlily, fern and lavender resting on an ozonic base of precious woods, ozonic notes and amber. Quite spectacular. Contains – 4-tertbutylcyclohexyl acetate, benzyl salicylate, linalool, linalyl acetate.
90. California Grass – For various social media reason this is named California Grass. Its fresh and flowery and I promise that it doesn’t smell like the red light district or a students bedroom. Its actually really nice and there was a lot of work to find a version of this scent which focused on the flower rather than the leaf scent which would have had your neighbours talking about you!! Contains – 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8- Octahydro-2,3,8,8- tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl) ethanone,
91. Ice Fairy – A beautiful candy-sweet combination of pear, cotton candy, vanilla and cherry. Contains – PENTADECALACTONE, TRANS-ROSE KETONE-1
92. Winter Spice – A close resemblance to a popular Winter cleaning fragrance. Contains4-(1-Methylethyl)-Cyclohexanemethanol, Beta-Caryophyllene, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Hexylcinnamal, Isoeugenol, Linalyl Acetate.
93. English Oak & Hazelnut is similar in style to an iconic man’s aftershave. The fragrance has a woody and spicy aroma with notes of fresh oak, earthy hazelnut and sweet cedar wood. Contains – Acetylcedrene,Cedrol Methyl Ether, Ethyl Linalool, Linalool,Pentadecalactone, Tetramethylacety Loctahydronaph Thalenes
94. Spirit – Gloriously feminine and a true modern classic. Sparkling fresh notes of Ambrette and Rose mix with sensual Jasmine and White Flowers to convey an enticing floral bouquet. Amber, Apricot, aromatic Vanilla and musk give a deeper foundation to this iconic fragrance. Contains GERANIOL, DELTA-DAMASCONE.
95. Cola Cubes – A fizzy cola accord with notes of lime with warm spicy cinnamon. Contains – Eugenol, Linalool, D-Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Terpinolene, Methyl Cinnamate, 4-Tert-Butylcyclohexyl Acetate.
96. Strawberry & Rhubarb – A perfect fruity fragrance. Not too sweet and not too sour, this fragrance combines freshly picked strawberries and pink rhubarb on a surprisingly complex base. Contains Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Linalool, Dlimonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethyl Methylphenylglycidate.
97. Festive Fall – A luscious medley of brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cocoa, maple, walnut, citrus and caramel. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural spice extracts. A renowned Designer fragrance that has made this one of America’s most popular candle maker its best seller. Contains Coumarin
98. Christmas Pudding – A spicy, rich and fruity seasonal accord with notes of raisins, figs, pear, cinnamon, clove and vanilla evoking the end to the festive feast. Contains alpha-Methyl cinnamaldehyde and Eugenol.
99. Jamaican Café & Walnut – A hypnotizing infusion of freshly ground, lightly roasted coffee beans sprinkled with crunchy walnut and a dusting of the finest smooth cocoa. Contains 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, p-t-Butyl-alpha-methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde.
100. Lord of the Glen – A rich, warm and intoxicating accord where dry dusty notes of tobacco and smokey embers are refreshed by citrus notes, supported by black pepper, leather and precious woods. Contains 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl) ethanone.
101. Cloves – Inspire memories of the festive season with the rich aroma of Spicy, Clove, Floral, Cinnamon and Orchid. Contains 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate, cinnamal
102 . Olibanum (Frankincense) – A warm aromatic woody accord with frankincense immersed in warm amber, rock rose and myrrh, these are complimented by three regal woods from the orient; cedarwood, vetivert and patchouli. Contains 3,4,5,6,6-Pentamethylhept-3en-2-One (AND Isomers), 4-Tert-Butylcyclohexyl Acetate, Linalyl Acetate.
103. Hocus Pocus – An explosion of mouth-watering wild blackcurrants, tart Mediterranean citrus fruits and cassis leaves entwine and enliven the bittersweet notes of traditional black liquorice. Contains d-Limonene
104. Purple Rain – An ethereal floral fragrance with gentle wisteria and powdery parma violet with a heart of violet, rose, freesia and lily supported by a base of soft-woods and cashmere musk. Contains 3-(2h-1,3- benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-methylpropanal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, citronellol, ethyl linalool, linalool, linalyl acetate, methoxyhydratropaldehyde, pentadecalactone, tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes
105. Sparkling Rain – A fresh, woody aromatic fragrance with a sparkling citrus fusion of lemon and bergamot enhanced by jasmine and soft lavender. All followed by a rush of coriander, petitgrain and cool marine notes resting on a base of amber, cedarwood and patchouli. Contains 4-tertbutylcyclohexyl acetate, coumarin, limonene, linalool, linalyl acetate, tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes.
106. Rosemary Rain – A complex woody fragrance opening with a sparkle of lime, lemon and orange enhanced by leafy greens and the freshness of herbal rosemary, lavandin, spearmint and anise. The floral heart of lily, jasmine and violet rests on a sophisticated woody base of cedar, sandalwood and guaiacwood laced with amber, tonka bean moss and musks. Contains alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl salicylate, eucalyptol, tetrahydrolinalool, tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes.
107. Spring Rain – Crisp green stem and leaf notes blend harmoniously with vibrant cassis and citrus hints. These rest upon a heart of gentle green florals, lavandin and forest woods. Moss and patchouli form the subtle base. Contains linalool, linalyl acetate. May produce an allergic reaction.
108. Daisy Flower – A fresh floral accord opening with a touch of lemon and grapefruit with green leaf, green violet, apple, pear and peach leading into a floral heart of pansy, jasmine, violet leaves and freesia on a base of sandalwood, cedar wood, amber, vanilla and sweet powdery musks. Similar in style and identity to the well known fragrance. Contains: Alphaisomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Ethyl Linalool, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate.
109. Komorebi – Komorebi is a word unique to the Japanese language. It describes the rays of sunlight that filter through trees in dense forests. An exotic fragrance with green mint, creamy orange and a middle of floral, lily of the valley, rose, jasmine and pine. The bottom notes are vanilla, tonka bean, complex white woods and woody white musk. Contains – d-Limonene (p_Mentha-1,8-diene) , Cinnamic aldehyde, Cyclamen aldehyde, 1-Benzopyran-2-one, Iso E super, alpha-Hexyl cinnamic aldehyde.
110. Unstoppably Spring – A fresh and clean fragrance enhanced by floral notes of violet, lily of the valley, orange flower and rose that extend the feeling of a perfect spring day all day This fragrance is similar in style and identity to the well known fabric softener. Contains: Benzyl salicylate.
111. Springtime – A fresh green herbal fragrance with lemon, basil and thyme enriched by green leaves supported by a heart of pine needles, rose and lily resting on a clean base of dry flowers. Contains – 2,4-Dimethyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Allyl Cyclohexylpropionate, Alphaisomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Cyclamen Aldehyde, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
112 – Citronella – A herbal fragrance with citrus top notes, citronella and lemongrass blend in the heart and rest on a base of sweet vanilla. Contains – Coumarin, Limonene