We also offer a Wax Melt Snap Bars SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
For just £9.99 per month our subscription members get the following benefits ;
- 4 BRAND NEW SEASONAL SCENT SNAP BARS with FREE DELIVERY
- A 20% DISCOUNT CODE valid for that month on any other purchases
- A 3 MONTH MEMBER voucher for £5.00
- A 6 MONTH MEMBER voucher for £10.00
- A 12 MONTH MEMBER VOUCHER for £20.00
For more information please visit our VIP SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION page.
Pick & Mix Wax Melts FAQ’s
How long do they last?
You only need to use 1 or 2 stars at a time for a great scent throw! Each star will last around 12 hours over the course of 2/3 average burns. The wax will remain (and not be consumed as it would in our candles) but once the scent has been released and you can no long smell it you should change the block for a fresh one.
We only charge £2.95 per delivery regardless of how many scents you order. All orders are shipped out within 1-2 working days and sent 1st class. Free delivery over £30.00
For more information please see our Info & Care section of the website.
Scent list descriptions
1. Seaweed & Juniper – a fresh invigorating accord opening with refreshing notes of white tea, lemon, mandarin, pear and green tea with a light floral background with amber and soft woods. A bracing but cosy aroma.
2. Black Cherry – a delicious strong and vibrant scent identical to a tub of ripe cherries, retaining all the sweetness of Cherry but adding notes of rum notes and a deep red tartness. A scent that will fill your space with a rich cosy aroma.
3. Baby Powder – a full bodied scent identical to rich spicy cinnamon powder. With notes of cinnamon bark, allspice, and vanilla, this fragrance will radiate heat to every corner of your home.
4. Red Hot Cinnamon – a full bodied scent identical to rich spicy cinnamon powder. With notes of cinnamon bark, allspice, and vanilla, this fragrance will radiate heat to every corner of your home.
5. Aventos – Nature-inspired notes lend a sense of energy to this men’s fragrance, that blends delicate florals with fruity notes, or choose a zesty, citrus-based fragrance to bring a cosy aroma to grey days.
6. Fresh Linen – a powdery, musky floral accord with violet, orange blossom along with refreshing green hints and jasmine and lily. It has Top Notes: Citrus, Galbanum, an intense green fragrance with woody and balsamic elements. Heart Notes of Violet, Orange Blossom, Lily, Jasmine and base Notes of Woods, Amber, Musk and is scent that will fill your space with a wonderful cosy aroma.
7. Tobacco & Oak – is a warm, woody chypre accord of strong, smoky tobacco and dusty oak, enhanced further by leather, spice and musk….. just like an aftershave! A sensual cosy aroma..
8. Cedarwood & Jasmine – with base notes of woodsy, balsamic cedarwood with fresh floral top notes of Jasmine for a fresh room filling aroma. A luxury high quality fragrance.
9. New Car Smell – This fragrance is similar in style and identity to that aroma you get when opening the car door in the first few months of ownership. You instantly think of plastic but it’s nothing like it. A great balance of amber, birch tar, castoreum, cedar, moss and leather.
10. Lime Cooler – a zesty lime accord with notes of vanilla and coconut. This is a great fresh scent which is ideally suited to the kitchen and masks what you’ve cooked for lunch.
11. Candy Apple – a crisp and fruity scent derived from a blend of green and red apple to temper the sweetness. The Green Apple notes add wonderful freshness, depth and tartness to the scent.
12. Coffee Mocha – A mouthwatering medley of fresh coffee, cream and caramel.
13. Sparkling Champagne – Bubbles in wax!
14. Bubblegum – a sweet uplifting and fun scent reminiscent of the popular confectionery first invented in Philadelphia. A sweet fun scent has notes of strawberry, sugar, bergamot, raspberry, whipped cream, peach, pineapple and citrus accord
15. Spring Awakening – is similar to the popular fabric conditioner. Trapped in the scent of spring flowers and hints of natural patchouli and white cedar, you can look forward to a revitalizing, uplifting experience that will leave you feeling invigorated and totally refreshed
16. Alien Attack – is similar to the womens fragrance Alien which a rich floral, woody, amber aroma containing jasmine, sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber. It is a fragrance to wake your emotions.
17. POMEGRANATE BLACK – This fragrance is similar in style and identity to a well known fragrance. Rich and fruity pomegranate and raspberry, the elegant floral note of Casablanca lily and the warmth of guaiac wood and amber
18. Parma Violets – a concentrated aroma, identical to the scent of those little purple parma violet sweets. It is packed with sweet and fresh base notes, reminiscent of a childhood sweet shop. Guaranteed to bring those memories flooding back! A familiar cosy aroma.
19. Tuscan Leather – In Tom Ford’s Tuscan Leather, a smoky, bitter birch-tar leather accord combines with thyme, raspberry, and saffron to create a scent paradox: A scent that’s both clean and sultry, bone-dry and sweet.
20. Vanilla – is full and sweet, identical to freshly chopped vanilla pods. It has a distinctive spicy but delicate floral aroma packed with vanilla scent. A top selling classic fragrance.
21. BEER – Yes, its smells like Beer. An aromatic fragrance supported by notes of yeast and malt. Surprisingly nice.
22. DETTOL Fragrance – New and improved. Smelling similar to the first aid antiseptic that is well known by so many for that extra clean scent. Not affiliated with the anti septic manufacturer this fragrance oil simply smells similar to the product.
23. Twilight Garden – A beautiful blend of flowering lilies with rich ylang-ylang and jasmine, perfectly balanced with uplifting notes of peach, apple and long-lasting musk.Cherry Bakewell – A sweet suculent mix of rich Cherry and warm Almonds
24. Cherry Bakewell – A sweet suculent mix of rich Cherry and warm Almonds
25. Armani – Acqua Di Gio – top notes include Mandarin, Lime, Bergamot, Jasmine and Lemon, heart notes which include Rose, Peach, Violet, Coriander and Nutmeg as well as base notes of Amber, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Cedar and Musk
26. Gaultier – Le Male – notes of wormwood, bergamot, cardamom, lavender, orange blossom, cinnamon, cumin, wood, musk, amber, vanilla and tonka bean.
27. Izzy Myaki – L’eau d’essey – fresh yet warm, woody scent accented with spicy notes. It has top notes of juniper, bergamot and lavender, middle notes of sage, coriander and freesia and base notes of sandalwood, moss and cedar.
28. Tom Ford – Noir – complex blend of saffron, black rose and truffle, with softer notes of vanilla, patchouli and oud wood. A very sophisticated scent, intense and unusual
29. Patchouli & Musk – Get your freak on with this beautifully balanced Patchouli & Musk scent. A rich, sweet and mellow accord and not at all like the aged hippy you have in mind…. Deep and tenacious this scent gives off a surprisingly sweet aroma.
30. Amber & Lavender – A rich fragrance opening with top notes of lavender and geranium leading into a heart of soft woods resting on a base of amber, frankincense and tonka.
31. Blackcurrant & Argawood – This captivating scent opens with a delectable compote of luscious blackcurrant, plum, raspberry, strawberry and apple, softened by a heart of violet, rose and jasmine. On dry down, a rich blend of sandalwood, cedarwood, guiacwood, amber and patchouli completes the fragrance.
32. Blue Coral & Sea Salt – A crisp ozonic floral fragrance opening with top notes of citrus fruits, cool marine notes, green notes and marigold supported by a floral heart of freesia, tea, waterlily, osmanthus, jasmin and rose resting on a base of musk, precious woods and dry fruits.
33. Aloe Vera & Cucumber – This is amazing. The uplifting scent of Aloe Vera perfectly matching the cool crispness of freshly cut cucumber.
34. Grapefruit & Lemon – Grapefruit and Lemon come face to face in an explosion of citrus zing that will leave any space feeling fresh, uplifted and Vibrant. Perfect to brighten up your living room, kitchen or bathroom.
35. Avocado & Mint – The herbal, floral and woody scent of fresh Avocado balanced with refreshing mint to create another perfect mix for summer.
36. Raspberry & Peppercorn – A sparkling red raspberry fragrance warmed with red and black peppercorn. Luxurious, Intoxicating blend of sweet and sharp.
37. Fahrenheit – Inspired by the original Fahrenheit this is a revolutionary modern fragrance with top notes of mandarin, a highly original violet accord and a warm cedar, patchouli and leather drydown. A virile, delicate and rounded fragrance.
38. Tide Pool – the familiar aroma of fresh seashore smells through intense marine and ozone notes, with slight floral overtones and exuding a strong and prominent smell associated with that sea side air.
39. Coconut & Citrus – A rich creamy coconut fragrance enlivened by fresh lime and verbena
40. Lime, Basil & Mandarin – Peppery basil and aromatic white thyme bring an unexpected twist to the scent of limes on a Caribbean breeze. A modern classic
41. Ylang Ylang – The ultimate exotic scent, packed with sweet, floral aromas
42. Rose – Remind yourself of summer with this beautiful, light, crisp, red rose fragrance
43. Fresh Bread – soft notes of butter and sweet dough
44. Sour Grapes – A strange mix of Whine, Sour Grapes and petulance combine surprisingly well to create the aroma of victory champagne.
45. Tuscan Herbs – A timeless Mediterranean treat. Top notes of freshly rubbed tomato leaves, Sicilian lemon groves and sun ripened oranges lead into a bouquet garni of freshly crushed oregano. Base notes include aromatic woods.
46. Enchanted Forest – Frolic in a forest of evergreens as fresh fir needles fall among aromatic white cedar and musk, with a wintry whisper of citrus. Top notes of bergamot, wild flowers, black currant and lemon rind meanders into a heart of balsam, cashmere wodos and tonka. Base notes include pine, oakmoss and fire needles.
47. Bois woods – A fresh, herbal accord of eucalyptus and spices, leading into a heart of clove, floral, magnolia and nutmeg. Woody base notes include cedarwood, musk and mosses.
48. Rhubarb & Custard – Fruity, tart rhubarb fragrance with creamy vanilla custard notes.
49. Peppermint & Eucalyptus – Sweet and strong peppermint mingles with freshly picked eucalytus leaves. This super strong fragrance has a high essential oil content. Great for overcoming strong odours, such as pet smells.
50. Red Plum and Cedar – a mellow. well balanced accord of sweet red plum and warm cedar.
DID YOU KNOW?
You can also find us on ETSY – LoweandCoCandles