The Lowe & Co Antiseptic Fragrance 4oz Soy Wax Melt Pod.
New and improved. Smelling similar to the first aid antiseptic that is well known by so many for that extra clean scent. Not affiliated with the antiseptic manufacturer this fragrance oil simply smells similar to the product and has no medicinal properties.
Burn Time 100 hours approx
100% sustainable soy wax | Soft scoopable wax | hand crafted | animal testing free | Vegan Friendly
Recyclable container with snap on lid to retain freshness
The Lowe & Co signature Soy Wax Melt Pods are available in a wide range of scents and are made to be scoopable.
You determine how much wax you want to use to safely accommodate the size of you wax burner.
All Lowe & Co products including these Soy Wax Pods Melts are hand crafted and individually produced and are free from any form of animal testing. All of our products are Vegan Friendly.
Soy Wax is cleaner burning and cooler. It burns for 30-50% longer than paraffin which, above all, makes it better for the environment and your health!
Soy Wax also contains zero toxins, carcinogens or pollutants so is less likely to trigger allergies making it a better alternative to old-fashioned paraffin wax (from petroleum oil) which produces harmful by-products when burned or melted.
It is a natural, renewable and biodegradable resource derived from sustainably grown soybeans. Free from pesticides, genetically modified materials and herbicides offering a clean, even, long lasting burn.
Derived from the soybean, soy wax is a hydrogenated vegetable oil that turns to a solid at room temperature. Our Soy wax contains nothing artificial.
Only use wax melts in wax burners. Oil burners are NOT suitable for melting wax.
Remove all packaging before using.
Only use ONE tea light in a burner at any time.
ALWAYS put your wax burner on a heat proof mat/plate.
Ensure your burner is on a level surface.
Do not place burner near a heat source.
Do not leave a burner unattended and never go to sleep with it still burning.
Keep your burner out of drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Do not touch or move liquid wax. This will result in spilt wax and possible burning.
Avoid using a wax melt burner for longer than 4 hours as this will result in overheated wax.
Don’t put burners near curtains or other fabrics – or furniture.
Don’t put burners under shelves. It’s easy to forget that there’s a lot of heat above a burning candle.
For more information please see our Info & Care section of the website
DID YOU KNOW?
You can also find us on ETSY – LoweandCoCandles